Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Snow Family

We played in the snow hopefully for the last time on Saturday. It was 48 today and the sound of snow melting was music to my ears. There's still a lot more to melt, but it's nice to see a little bit of the ground again. There's even grass showing in some places!

We finally had great snowman building snow and took full advantage, creating a whole snow family. Daddy was the one who was most into it, while I just lamented over my snowpants being uncomfortable because they don't fit right anymore. Playing in the snow is definitely not on the list of the most fun things to do while pregnant. Mr. Mister got into the action at the end when he could decorate their faces with nuts and carrots (although we had to save the carrots from going in his mouth instead of on the snowmen). We were pretty excited about the finished product.

This first picture was Mr. Mister hiding from me as I tried to take a picture of him in his snowpants. I think he looks so cute in them. But he was in a goofy mood and wanted to hide behind the door instead.


1 comment:

hawleykj said...

The momma snowman needs a baby in her belly :)