Tuesday, February 2, 2010

good deals!

I just love trips to the grocery store like today when almost everything I needed was on sale and I had a coupon for half of those things. Good deals make me really happy. Here are some of the best deals I got today by combining the sale and my coupons:

  • Chi-Chi's Salsa: $.50
  • Ragu Pasta Sauce: $.80
  • Daisy Sour Cream: $.50
  • Kraft Shredded Cheese: $1.00
On top of good deals, Mr. Mister did so well and stayed in the cart the whole time without screaming or throwing a tantrum (a big accomplishment!). As a reward, he got to ride the horse at the end three times (for a penny each time). He was happy, I was happy. That's the first time a trip to the grocery store has ended like that in a long time.

1 comment:

none said...

Wow- congrats on the good deals, but more importantly, congrats on the no tantrums! We shop together after church, and Dave monitors Addie while I try and shop as quickly as possible. Even with snacks she will stay in the cart for approximately 2 aisles!