Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Mess

Remember this post, when Mr. Mister had the booger on his finger? Well, today we had a repeat of that incidence, but with something a little more yucky...

Same scene. I put him down for his nap. I kept hearing him talk, not falling asleep. Finally, I heard him yelling something really loud over and over. I finally understood...

"I have poop on my fingers!"

I ran upstairs, imagining the worst...hoping it wasn't smeared all over his crib or the wall. I walked in and he was holding his hand as far away from himself as possible. He just said, "Poop!" Yes, dear, that is what happens when you stick your hand down your dirty diaper.

So we had a little talk about how sticking his hand down there wasn't a very good idea and that next time, he might not want to do that. Then we washed really well and he went to sleep. I think he learned from this and I'm just thankful all I had to wash was his hands.

No comments: