Sunday, January 3, 2010

Back to Life

Tomorrow begins real life again. While I get sad thinking about all of our family visits being over and Daddy going back to work, I am ready to have routine and structure and a little down time again.

We have had so much fun over the last two weeks with family in town. Grandma and Papa and Uncle C, Aunt J, and cousin Beybeth were all in town this week for New Year's through the weekend. It was great for them all to be here and Mr. Mister definitely enjoyed having so many fun people to play with!

He especially loved Papa's story telling, and kept saying, "Tell me the funny part." Then Papa had to tell another funny story as Mr. Mister listened intently with his eyes locked on his grandpa.

I'll post some pictures from this past week and our time with the PA family later. For now I need to get to bed so I can be ready for reality tomorrow - just Mr. Mister and me.

No comments: