Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas

The week of Christmas was really busy and a lot of fun. My brother and his family came in from Colorado on Friday the 18th and spent an entire week here. I hadn't seen them since April, so it was great to get to spend every day playing with them. It was a full house every day at my parents', with 16 people, including 6 kids under 4 years old. It was mostly loud and chaotic, but so much fun. For the most part, Mr. Mister did a great job playing with his cousins, despite a few hitting/biting incidents. By the end of the week, I think we were all a little worn out from all of the activity. The past few days we've enjoyed spending time just the three of us (Daddy is taking this whole week off!) before the whole Pennsylvania crew comes to visit later this week.

With all the activity, I forgot to take a lot of pictures. We didn't even get a family picture with all 16 of us together. Or pictures of Mr. Mister opening his presents. So here are a few of what I have....


Mr. Mister holding his 1 year old cousin (the only girl!)


Some of my family visiting my Grandma at her assisted living place on Christmas eve.


Mr. Mister at an indoor play place we went to. It had playground equipment and inflatables to jump on. Definitley a highlight of the week.


Nonno with 3 of his boys.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: