Friday, December 4, 2009

Kate


Remember Kate, the 5 year old who is battling a brain tumor? I've mentioned her before. I can't even remember how we came upon her story, but I've been following her Caring Bridge blog for several months now and Mr. Mister prays for her every night. I almost feel like I know her family!

On Wednesday, their story was on the Dr. Phil show. He and his wife visited them at their house in Phoenix about a month or so ago to interview them and to be able to share their story with more people who will pray for Kate.

You can read a recap of the show or actually watch it by clicking here. It's the last half of the show so you might have to skip through a little bit. You can also check out Kate's new webiste www.prayforkate.com to read more of her story.

No comments: