Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Doctor

Here was our conversation this morning as I was getting ready to go to my 26 week check up:

Me: I have to go to the doctor this morning.
Mr.: Are you going without me?
Me: Yes.
Mr.: I'm sad.
Me: I'm sad to leave you, too. But you'll have more fun playing with Pey Pey.
Mr.: Are you going to get a lollipop at the doctor?

Haha....so that's why he wanted to come! How quickly they learn the routine. Sadly, this doctor doesn't have lollipops...but I think they should!

Here's a video that also shows his enjoyment of going to the doctor's office. If you can't tell, the medal around his neck is his stethascope and he's saying, "breathe. breathe..." At the end he says, "All healthy!"

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I LOVE this video! I hope I have a baby as cute as Mr. Mister.