Saturday, May 1, 2010

Still Here, Still Waiting

No baby yet. I have to keep reminding myself that my due date isn't until Tuesday, so I can't really feel discouraged or disappointed that Baby has yet to arrive. But this waiting period is such a strange time....being prepared for any minute, but knowing it could be days still.

Here was a cute conversation we had with Mr. Mister today as we were sitting on our bed. I wish I got it on video.

Daddy to me: When do you think the baby is going to come?
Me: I don't know. How about today?
Mr. Mister: Yes! Yes! Yes! Today! Today! I want the baby to come today!

He started jumping up and down on the bed chanting this over and over. It was fun to see his excitement!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I think you should put an update up everyday so we can know we haven't missed it:)

Steph said...

the end was the worst. hurry up and wait. hope you're at least able to sleep!