Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sandbox and Flowers

I have to say that I am extremely blessed with wonderful in-laws. They are a huge blessing in our lives and we are so thankful for how they love us and our kids.
While we were in the hospital, they came in town and stayed with Mr. Mister. Papa brought him a sandbox that he built, which is now the highlight of every day for the little man. He loves to play out there and it is so nice for him to have something so engaging that he can do independently.
I also arrived home to find 3 baskets full of flowers hanging on our fence. Mr. Mister helped Grandma plant these for me. I love them. Now that I have a toddler who tromps through the yard, I've had to give up the small gardening area that in previous summers bloomed with color. So now I have blooming color on my fences instead - and Mr. Mister can't step on these!
So thank you again, Grandma and Papa. Our backyard is a fun place to be now!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Steph said...

at first when I read "little man" I thought you had come up with a blogosphere name for baby! he's probably still too small to play in the sandbox though :)

hawleykj said...

the pic of mr. mister with the flowers looks a lot like little uncle s! just noticed that.