Friday, May 28, 2010

Camping

Last weekend we went camping. With a 3 week old. I know it's crazy...almost as crazy as when my husband wanted us to go hiking on the Appalacian Trail for our honeymoon (which we did the week after our honeymoon instead, after my objections!).
I do admit that this was luxury camping, since we stayed in a decked out motor home and not a tent. But it was still an adventure with a newborn.
Grandma and Papa drove their RV out to a campground about 10 min. from our house. Mr. Mister loved the whole experience...the fire, the playground, the other kids there, s'mores and other treats, and of course, lots of time with his grandparents! Daddy enjoyed sharing one of his favorite things with his son. It's in their blood. I like to say I'm a camper by marriage :)



Posted by Picasa

No comments: