Wednesday, May 5, 2010

We're Home

We came home today. It's good to have our family back together after being away from Mr. Mister for a couple days. Life with newborn and toddler is definitely an adjustment for everyone. But that's to be expected I guess. Mr. Mister loves his little brother a lot but also can tell that life is a little different.

I'm exhausted so I'm going to bed. But just wanted to give the quick update that we made it home and are ready to settle in.

A HUGE thank you to both sets of grandparents for their help with Mr. Mister over the past few days. You guys take really good care of us!

P.S. I have high ambitions of all the things I want to post. But I also am being realistic to know that it probably won't happen that quickly. So I'll try to give short updates so you know what we're up to, but if I have to choose sleep or blog, sleep will always win.

1 comment:

hawleykj said...

good choice... sleep should win. you are such a great momma! your sweet boys are so lucky to have you loving on them.