Friday, May 1, 2009

Daytime Baths

Baths are usually part of our night time routine. These events from the last two days explain why...

Wednesday night, Mr. Mister spread toothpaste in his hair, but we had our church gathering at our house, so I didn't have time to give him a bath. I just wiped it out and put him to bed. So Thursday morning, I gave him a bath. Then at breakfast, he spread yogurt in his hair. Then when I changed his diaper, he put his foot in his poop and spread it all over.

Today we played at the park, which was wet from last night's rain. So he came home sweaty, wet, and dirty. I couldn't put him down for a nap like that this afternoon, so I gave him a quick shower. After his shower, while I was getting his clothes out, he drew all over his leg with pen.

So there are two examples of why we do night time baths. At least when he sleeps, we get 12 hours of cleanliness!

By the way, I'm also realizing how much more laundry the summer requires. Playing outside = lots of dirty clothes!

1 comment:

hawleykj said...

i second the laundry comment! it's amazing! between A's dirty outside clothes and C's spit up, I feel like I'm doing laundry all day long!