Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Joe, Mayo, and Mr. Mister

Before Mr. Mister's nap this afternoon, we were reading his children's bible (it's called The Jesus Storybook Bible...I highly recommend it. It's the best children's bible I've seen and I like reading it, too). Every time we read it, he wants to find the page with the picture of the baby on it. So today we were looking at the picture where Jesus is born and I was telling him who the mommy and daddy are. So he repeats it back to me and points to Joseph and says Joe and points to Mary and says Mayo. (He has a friend named Mary who he calls Mayo too).

Then I asked him who the baby is and he said, "Mr. Mister." (saying his real name). So there you have it - Joe, Mayo, and Mr. Mister hanging out in the stable.

1 comment:

hawleykj said...

so funny! he cracks me up. i feel like he's becoming more grown up every day with 2 word sentences and telling stories. can't wait to see you guys this week :)