Monday, May 4, 2009

More Words

Mr. Mister keeps picking up new words, a lot of times just from hearing us say them. Recently, he started picking up filler words like um. If I ask him what he wants for breakfast, he'll say um... like he's thinking about it. He also learned Mommy and Daddy instead of Mama and Dada. He loves saying them now and it is so cute to hear! The funny one is that if I yell for Daddy and call him by his first name, Mr. Mister yells his name, too. It makes me laugh every time.

1 comment:

The Hamons said...

Evan amazes me, too. EVERY DAY he says something we didn't know he knew - yesterday I was going through a bag of clothes another mom gave us and pulled out a pair of SpongeBob pjs. To which Evan pointed and SAID "SpongeBob!!!!' of course, an altered version of it, but still!! :)