Tuesday, May 26, 2009

No Fear

We went swimming this weekend at my parents' house. It was the first swim of the summer and Mr. Mister loved it. I think I'll be spending more time in the pool this summer than I want to!

As I suspected, Mr. Mister showed absolutely no fear in the pool, which is not always a good thing! We are going to have to keep a very careful eye on him when we're swimming.

At one point, he marched over to the diving board, climbed right up, walked out to the end and started jumping like he does on the trampoline (he doesn't really get off the ground yet). I thought he was content to just do that, until he turned around and started going backwards down and off the board, just like he goes down the steps. Without any coaxing, he went right in to the deep end, where Daddy was waiting for him.

I wasn't quite ready for the diving board yet!

No comments: