Thursday, January 22, 2009

Why I Love My Mr. Mister

I just can't get enough of him lately. I think he's the cutest person in the world. So I thought I'd make a list of the things I love about him. (Not a comprehensive list.)

I love....
  1. How he says hi to everyone in the grocery store and then blows them kisses.
  2. How he loves giving anyone a kiss.
  3. How much he loves his dada.
  4. How he cries when I leave.
  5. How observant he is.
  6. The way he says cracker, yuck, and quack. They all sound the same because of the k sound.
  7. How he'll attempt every word we ask him to say, even if it sounds nothing close to the real word.
  8. His smile.
  9. His laugh.
  10. The smell of his skin when he wakes up.
  11. The way he yells mama when he wakes up.
  12. How he LOVES to help...empty the dishwasher, sweep the floor, make dinner, dust...he gets so excited.
  13. The way he lights up the room and makes everyone laugh.
  14. When he's shy around people at first and he clings to me.
  15. The way he says brrrrr when we open the door to feel how cold it is outside.
  16. The way he says yes so properly.
  17. The way he says men when we're done praying.
  18. The way he dances every time he hears music.
  19. When he blows us kisses as we're walking out of his room after putting him to sleep.
  20. His adventurous spirit.
  21. His facial expressions.
  22. How he would spend an hour outside in the cold looking for cats and dogs.
  23. How tough he is.
  24. How compassionate he is.
  25. How he makes my life complete.

1 comment:

Amy Brunner said...

After reading your blog, I can't wait until my own son gets older and does all those cute things :)