Thursday, January 29, 2009

A New Sled!

Daddy came home today with a fun surprise...a new sled to replace the cardboard box we used yesterday! Mr. Mister had a lot more fun going down the hill on this one (since it actually slid without needing to be pulled). He went down with Daddy and held on tight, looking a little nervous. But he was all smiles at the end and wanted to go again.

Maybe even more fun than going down the hill was when Daddy pulled Mr. Mister and me across the ice covered sidewalk in front of our house. It was clear of snow, but icy, so we zoomed across...it was so much fun! I felt like I was on the bobsled team.


Daddy pushed us all the way down that path behind Mr. Mister.

Making a mini snow angel. You can see that he's very excited about it.


Fun family day in the snow!

2 comments:

The Hamons said...

I will DEFINITELY read that other Francine Rivers series. All of a sudden I can't get enough of it!! Thanks. AND, I've been tempted to ask Sean to read it - knowing Mark read it and also couldn't put it down gives me some inspiration...! :)

D.Chap said...

way to go, dad!