Thursday, November 15, 2007

Something About the Outfit

If you're tired of hearing about poopy baby stories, don't read this one. But that's life with a baby, so that's what I write about!

So remember the cute "Going to Grandma's" outfit that Mr. Mister pooped in on the way to Pittsburgh? Well, yesterday I decided he won't get the most use out of that outfit if he only wears it when we go to one of his Grandma's houses so I put it on him just because it's cute. There must be something about that outfit because he had the mother of all poopy blowouts yesterday. It was way worse than the last one he had in that outfit...he literally had poop smeared all up his back. I carefully undressed him, trying to prevent spreading it as much as possible. Of course, he wasn't even phased by all of this so he's just smiling away. When I finally got him undressed, he proceeded to pee straight up in the air. It was pretty funny...it just added to the whole ordeal. This mess definitely warranted a bath, which is not easy to do by myself, but it was worth it. I don't know what it is about the Going to Grandma's outfit, but that might be the last time he wears it!

No comments: