Thursday, November 8, 2007

2 Month Check Up

Today was Mr. Mister's 2 month check up (even though he's 2 1/2 months). He is still in the 97th percentile for his weight...15 lbs 4 oz....and the 75th percentile for his length...23 5/8 inches. So he's obviously eating and growing well! Everything else is healthy also and developing right on schedule. He even showed off his smiles and cooing to the doctor.

The hard part was that he had to get 4 shots...two in each leg :( I had to remind myself that they are vaccinations so they're good for him. But it is so hard to see him in pain. His face got all red again like last time and he cried so hard...and that was just after the first shot. Thankfully, the nurse did them quickly so I could scoop him up and hold him. The cutest thing is that by the time I was at the desk checking out, Mr. Mister was smiling again. He's amazing. Such a good baby.

In other good news, my body is finally almost pain free after 11 weeks of dealing with the after effects of the delivery. I'm probably 99% percent pain free...it is such a relief. Now if I can just do something about this post-partum belly.........

No comments: