Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Fall Fest

We had the busiest Saturday ever this past weekend. In the morning we all ran a 5K for the non-profit that my sister works for (along with my entire family), then rushed home for outreach at the apartment complex where we go to love and serve people, then I rushed home and drove across town for a baby shower (for Beybeth, my friend who babysat Mr. Mister while I was teaching), then I caught a 25 min. nap at my sister's apartment before meeting Daddy and Mr. Mister at Fall Fest, a small gathering of friends to celebrate Fall. Whew, that made me tired just thinking about it all. Anyway, it was all so much fun.

Here are two cute pictures of Mr. Mister at Fall Fest.


He used this guitar stand as a microphone and sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and the ABC's for everyone. Always the entertainer.


Here are the Fall Fest friends. I love Mr. Mister's face!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

hawleykj said...

our guitar stand doubles as a microphone all the time! amazing how creative these kiddos can be.