Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Swimming Lesson Day 2

Don't worry, I'm not planning on doing a daily documentary of swimming lessons. But I just had to write about something cute that happened today.

Before we actually start the lesson every day, we stand in the very shallow part and sing songs to get acclimated to the water. The first one is Ring Around the Rosy. (Last night, Mr. Mister said, "ashes, ashes" while we were making dinner together!) Today as we formed our circle to hold hands and sing, he ended up next to a girl named Anna who's just a few months older than him. They held hands (which was adorable!) but couldn't keep holding on as the circle moved. So I went in between them thinking I could help keep everyone together. But when I tried to stand between them, Mr. Mister yelled, "no!" He wanted to hold Anna's hand!!

I thought it was cute. When I told Daddy, he asked me if I was being replaced. I hadn't thought of that!

No comments: