Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Little Tinkle

Last night, Daddy let Mr. Mister crawl around without his diaper on. I told him that if Mr. Mister had an accident, he'd have to clean it up. He argued that it is good for babies to air out sometimes, which I agree with. But babies are loose cannons...you never know when they'll just let it go. Not more than a minute after that conversation, let it go he did. As Daddy cleaned the carpet, I thought back to when Mr. Mister was a newborn and being peed on was a regular occurrence (like in this blog post). Ah, the good old days.

1 comment:

The Hamons said...

it's funny - Evan never did that much when he was a newborn; I guess I managed to time it pretty well. But he's done it more often recently, and he thinks it's hysterical, especially when he manages to get himself in the face!! :)