Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Big Boy Skills

Mr. Mister has been learning many new things. Here are some shots of his new skills....
My mom taught him to crawl up the stairs one day while I was taking a nap! He loves it and can now get upstairs pretty quickly.


Now that he pulls himself up and walks from furniture to furniture, everything on the table tops is fair game. The remote control is one of his favorite treasures. I love that his eyes just peek over the edge.


This is his favorite new activity...walking and pushing this toy. He does laps around the family room, smiling and laughing as he goes. He's even figuring out how to redirect after he runs into the wall. Does this mean walking is around the corner? I'm not sure I'm ready for that!


Posted by Picasa


1 comment:

Stinky Pete said...

Those are some nice pics. I love the one of him just chillin the the chair. We had fun "going to the fair" with you all. We'll have to do it again some time soon.