Saturday, September 1, 2007

Mr. Mister





August 22

7lbs 11 oz 20.5 in.



We are so excited to welcome our little guy into the world. He is a beautiful gift and blessing to us and we are amazed at how quickly we have fallen in love with him.

I've been wanting to post all week to announce his arrival, but the week after giving birth isn't very conducive to much activity besides sleeping, feeding, and changing diapers (and not necessarily in that order). So I apologize that I wrote a million posts about waiting and then didn't announce his arrival until now!

So far, I can say that delivering him was the hardest and most worthwhile thing I've ever done. If you're one of the lucky ones who have thus far escaped hearing the details of it all, I'll spare you. But I am encouraged by my mom's insight that God gives women short term memory when it comes to giving birth. Needless to say, number 2 won't be right around the corner. For now, we're enjoying getting to know our new addition. He keeps us laughing with his facial expressions and cute noises and already we can't imagine life without him.

No comments: