Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Support

I have been overwhelmed when I realize the amount of support Mark and I have in our lives. Our families, of course, have been amazing throughout the whole pregnancy and I know they will continue to be the main support in our lives and in the life of our little one. Then there are my two best friends (since 6th and 7th grade) who want me to call them when I go into labor no matter what time it is so that they can be at the hospital when I deliver. And our YL team in Fairfield who continue to be some of our greatest friends...they're organizing meals for us and have continually offered to come over to watch the baby whenever I need a nap. And there are dozens of people who have called and emailed just to check in to see how I'm feeling and if there is any baby news. We are so blessed.

1 comment:

The Hamons said...

It's amazing to have that kind of community, isn't it!? I'm SO glad you are blessed with that. It makes the time that much more special.

We are two months out and counting...! :)