Monday, August 6, 2007

Change...

I had a minor breakdown last night. I was overwhelmed with feelings of nervousness and anxiety about not being ready to have a baby and enter the wonderful world of motherhood. Maybe I should have considered this 9 months ago because at this point, the change is coming whether or not I feel ready. And when have I ever felt ready for a change? I cried when I had to leave high school to go to college, I cried when I graduated college and had to start teaching, I cried when I left teaching to go on staff at OSI and I cried when I left OSI to be a full time mom. And of course at this point I'm thankful for each change and can't imagine life without each of those seasons. So taking into account my track record for change, I am not too concerned by my breakdown last night....I am fairly confident that I'll make it through this change and will actually love my new life as a mom.

1 comment:

Dysonick said...

You can do it TiderMom!