Friday, January 6, 2012

Loved This Video

A friend sent me this video.  I don't know the family in it, but I love it because it renews my appreciation of boys!


The Poulsen's from Brinton Films on Vimeo.

My favorite parts are:
1. When they are pretending to be knights fighting monsters and aliens.  Mr. Mister loves stories about him being a brave knight and rescuing princess Mommy from the dragon and the castle. I love that being brave and rescuing people from evil is innate in little boys.

2. When the boys say why they love their Mom and Dad.  He plays with them and she cleans up everything they don't want to clean up.  Sounds familiar :)

3. At the end when they say "My mom is going to have a baby and we think it's a girl because we have too much boys in our family.  We need to mellow it down."  

No comments: