Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Swaziland

My younger sister spent 3 months in Swaziland a couple years ago. She went with Adventures in Missions and got to spend time serving and loving some amazing people there. I just saw this video on NFL.com about 2 NFL players who went to Swaziland to help out. It's exciting to see such a tiny country getting this exposure. There's great need there but also great joy in the hearts of the people.

This video reminds me of God's heart for the people of every nation. He knows and loves each of these sweet little kids and despite their need and heartbreak, He has not forgotten them. I just love that. It makes me want to get on a plane and go.....

Check out that video!

1 comment:

hawleykj said...

i think my favorite part about this post is that you throw out the comment... i saw this on nfl.com. do you frequent that site? in july? it's not exactly football season, you know. are you planning your fantasy team for next year already?

thanks for sharing the video. and thanks for your help today
:)