Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day Part 2

On Sunday morning, I helped Mr. Mister make a book for Daddy about all the things he likes to do with him. The surprise was ruined quickly when he yelled, "Daddy! We're making you a book!"

I asked Mr. Mister to tell me something he liked to do with Daddy and I wrote one on each page while he colored a picture to go with it. Here are the things he chose (all said with the classic Mr. Mister enthusiasm):
  • I like to wrestle with Daddy!
  • I like to jump on Daddy's back!
  • I like to tackle Daddy!
At this point, I tried to suggest other things to add some variation....like going for a hike, playing frisbee, etc. But he insisted on all of these. Then he added:
  • I like to get Daddy's tools and help him fix the bathroom.
  • I like to say "fee, fi, oh, fum" (that would be fee, fi, fo, fum, from Jack and the Beanstalk)
  • I like to play and swim with Daddy
  • I like to get soaking wet in my rain boots and jacket.
This will definitely be a treasure to keep!

No comments: