Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hello, World!

I'm 5 weeks old now but my mom hasn't blogged a lot about me because she hasn't been able to think of a good blog name for me yet. (I don't know what her excuse is for the lack of pictures she's taken.) If you have any good ideas, leave a comment. I'm ready to share some of the blog spotlight with my big brother!



Since you haven't heard a lot about me, here's a quick update:
  • I like to eat. Often.
  • I also like to keep my mom and dad on their toes by projectile vomiting every once in a while. It's pretty funny when it gets all over them and the couch.
  • I used to sleep all the time and they kept asking to see my eyes. So now I show them my eyes and they try to get me to go back to sleep. I can't figure them out.
  • I finally figured out that I'm supposed to sleep when it gets dark and quiet in the house. But, I miss my mom so about every 2 or 3 hours, I like to wake up and eat just so I can spend some quality time with her.
  • My big brother really likes me. He makes funny faces and gives me kisses and likes to hold me. But he also likes to grab my feet or push my bouncer really hard. I get him back by spitting up - he hates to see it and yells, "MILK!" in a panicked voice.
  • I think I might have some problems in my tummy. I usually cry after I eat and most of the time that I'm awake. I'll have to ask the doctor about that when I go on Saturday.
  • I'm really cute. My mom gives me lots of kisses and talks to me in a funny voice. I'm glad I can finally make eye contact with her. Just wait till I smile...I think she'll really like that.

When I cry a lot, there are two things that help me settle down. One is to be swaddled. Especially with the miracle blanket. It looks like I'm in a straight jacket but it really does help me calm down to sleep. The other thing is sitting in front of the fan. That air feels so good - now I know how those dogs with their heads out the window feel.

Well, I hope you can help my mom think of a good name for me because I'm excited to make some more appearances on this blog!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mark Tiderman said...

I vote for Mr. Newton!

Elizabeth said...

aww he is sooo cuteee. i have got to get my hands on him again!!!
How about Mister Senor?

hawleykj said...

You could always go with Little Man or Big I. I'm also liking Mr. Newton.

Nancy said...

Hey, where did my suggestion go? Was I voted off the island?!