Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Top Ten!

We recieved our monthly issue of Outside magazine this week (one of the million free magazines we get) and one of the headlines was 2009 Dream Towns: The Best Places to Live. Whenever I see a headline like that I always feel disappointed because I know my city won't be on the list and I'll be jealous that I don't live in a city that is fun, scenic, healthy, young, hip, green, home to good sports teams, etc.

Right after that thought passed through my head, I opened up the article and to my surprise (shock, I should say) saw my beloved hometown of 17 years on the list of the top 10 cities in America! I have to admit, I don't know that I necessarily agree, but it's nice to finally get a shout out from someone.

Here's the article if you're interested: Best Towns 2009

No comments: