Tuesday, January 15, 2013

When They Grow Up

Today as the boys ate a snack, I asked them "What do you want to be when you grow up?"  I like to ask that question often because their answers are always changing.  I thought it would be fun to write down all of their answers throughout the years to look back on once they are older.  Today's conversation was especially funny.

Mr. Mister decided that he no longer wants to be a warrior, but an animal rescuer (like Diego) instead.  Then Mr. Newton said something that sounded like it could be pilot or pirate.  After some clarifying questions, I figured out it was a pirate.  Mr. Mister thought that sounded fun, too, so after some thought he said:

I think that on Tuesdays I'll be an animal rescuer, on Thursdays I'll be a good pirate who fights the bad pirates and on Saturdays I'll be a warrior.

Sounds like a plan :)

No comments: