Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Cake!

There has been so much going on around here.  We've had a lot fun events (stories and pictures to come). And the Lord is doing a lot in my life and in our family.  It's a busy but sweet time.

One highlight is that on Friday our girlie will be ONE!
I just love thinking back on her birth and what an amazing experience it was.
I'll reflect more when I write her birthday post, but for now just wanted to give you a glimpse of her first taste of cake!  We had a birthday celebration with my family a little early.  (We'll celebrate with the PA crew when we see them soon).

Enjoy the progression of pictures.
She sure enjoyed the cake!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


I also had to add this picture because it is so sweet.
Before she opened her presents, we all spent some time praying over her.
This is her brothers and cousins praying for her.  I love it!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: