Monday, April 23, 2012

Two Months

I'm a little late on this one but on the 15th our Little Miss was 2 months old.
I'm sure I'll say this in every post but time sure does go fast. 
This is an iphone picture so it's not the best quality but I love it of her.
A friend gave me these leg warmers and I think they are the cutest.


She is such a beautiful girl and we are so blessed.

I don't think I ever wrote about her name. It's found at the end of several Psalms and while it's a hard word to define in English, it essentially means to stop and think about or meditate on what you've heard. My summary of the meaning is rest. 

A week before she was born, a friend called us and told us he was praying for our baby and felt like it was a girl and she would be our rest.  He had no idea the name we had already chosen.  I was so encouraged because I knew that was the Lord speaking to us and assuring us of the gift He was giving us.

And she has become her name!  She is very content and happy to take in the world around her. And so smiley.  I could just coo back and forth with her for hours.  Even though our days can be crazy with lots of action from her brothers, I make sure to get good cuddle time with her everyday.  I love this little girl!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hos loves her too!

ClaireRogers82 said...

She is absolutely precious! We should get together sometime and introduce our girls to each other. :)