Thursday, October 21, 2010

Adventures in Pennsylvania

Our very fun weekend consisted of:

apple picking at the orchard...


Bobbing for apples...


Fishing (and catching some fish!)...


 Tractor rides...


Hanging out by the lake...


 Some good cousin time...


And my first NHL game... I'm an official Penguins fan!

Did you notice there are no kids with us in this picture?  Mr. Newton will now drink milk out of a sippy cup (since he never took a bottle) so I am now free! And what better way to celebrate than a fun night out with my husband. A big thanks to our Pittsburgh family for loving our kids while we went out!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

HOW DID YOU GET MR NEWTON TO DRINK FROM A SIPPY CUP??!!!? GIVE ME YOUR SECRETS!

hawleykj said...

hooray for the sweet taste of freedom. enjoy it!

Nancy said...

Grandma and Papa's place is a perfect dream playground for a kid (and a kid's daddy)! How fun and at the same time, so peaceful. I love the picture of the calm lake.