Thursday, April 30, 2009

Eating.

Mr. Mister's eating habits are beginning to change. Much to our surprise, he no longer eats anything we put in front of him.  He also actually asks to get down from the table instead of eating until we make him get down.  While it seems like a relief from the never-filled-belly syndrome, it is actually just a change in the battle.  Now I see what other parents go through all the time!  Making something only to have it refused or thrown to the floor, never knowing what he's really going to eat, and hoping he's getting enough of what he needs.  

For example, the other day, I think he ate mostly Cheerios.  I don't know how he's not bored of plain Cheerios yet, but he still eats a lot of them.  Thankfully though, he also still loves good things like bananas, yogurt, tomatoes, cheese, and strawberries.  I know it could be worse!  

1 comment:

The Hamons said...

Yeah, Evan's still in his I'm not going to eat anything new phase - it's been, oh, 2 months at LEAST!! I keep waiting for that bottomless belly phase and trying not to worry all at the same time! :)