Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tag

My sister tagged me on her blog so I have to share 7 random facts about me (see rules to the left).

1. When I was little, I wanted to be an author. One of my stories, "Nikki's Broken Leg" was actually published in a Young Writer's magazine.

2. I know Canada's national anthem. When I was in Brownies in elementary school, we did a project about Canada and had to learn it. I still remember it.

3. I don't really like fireworks. I don't mind going to watch them, but I just get bored.

4. I don't have a thyroid. I had it radioactively killed off. It took two times to totally kill it so I was radioactive twice (no, I never glowed).

5. When I was a Young Life leader in college, I dressed up in a gorilla suit and played the part of the Sasquatch in a Celebrity Jeopardy skit. Another time on a leader weekend retreat, I wore that same gorilla suit and walked into a movie theater and asked if Planet of the Apes was showing. It's all easier with a mask on.

6. The other day, I took my toe ring off. That probably doesn't sound very interesting until you know that I've had it on since I bought it in Italy in the summer of 2000. Yep, 8 1/2 years on my toe. It was in my wedding pictures and everything.

7. I don't watch much TV besides sports, but I do love Extreme Makeover Home Edition. I rarely make it through an episode without crying.


Now I'm supposed to tag some people. So I tag:

Elizabeth
Stinky Pete
Elissa
Dee
Megan

1 comment:

hawleykj said...

i remember nikki's broken leg! i didn't know it got published, though.