Thursday, February 12, 2009

Mano, Part 2

Remember the story about Mr. Mister trying to say cucumber? (click here to read that post). Here's the story of me teaching him to say banana.

Background information: Mr. Mister would eat 10 bananas a day if I let him. He eats one every morning for breakfast and as I go to get it he starts saying, "mano, mano, mano" (his word for banana) over and over with a big smile on his face. To say he likes bananas is an understatement.

Me: Can you say ba?
Him: ba.
Me: Can you say nana?
Him: nana.
Me: Can you say banana?
Him: mano.

It was so funny. I just love this little man!

1 comment:

D.Chap said...

Mano's have everything we need to survive. That tells me something about your little man...he's got a smart stomach.

I could also eat 10 mano's a day. We have to buy 2 bunches a week for my habit...if we have grocery money.

Cheers to mano's!