Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Colds...

It's the season for being sick. Lots of things are going around and the cold bug that Daddy and Mr. Mister had last week finally caught up to me despite my greatest efforts at staying healthy. My mommy immunity carried me through last week while they were both sick but this week is my turn. Somehow, Mr. Mister didn't get the memo that I'm not feeling well. Already this morning I've given him several rides on my back and pushed him around on his car.

But he's keeping me laughing - whenever I cough, he covers his mouth and makes a fake coughing sound. When I blow my nose, he asks for a Kleenex and pretends to blow his. And Daddy is taking care of me too. Yesterday as I unsuccessfully tried to consume a Halls cough drop (they say they're cherry, but that is a stretch), I wished out loud for Ludens...you know, the ones that taste like candy. I remember when I was little I would try to fake a cough to get to have one. Anyway, Daddy just came home and surprised me with a bag of them. Who knows how effective they are, but they sure taste good!

1 comment:

The Hamons said...

Yup, we continue with the sick bug in our house, too. Though, it appears it MAY be fading. Saturday morning after I [**gross description warning!] loudly hocked out some drainage :) and spat it into the bathroom sink, Evan followed that promptly with walking around the room fake coughing and fake spitting! It was SO cute, though, I couldn't help but laugh!!!