Monday, August 11, 2008

On the road.....

We just got home from a fun, but very quick, weekend in Pittsburgh. We went for a wedding and to spend some time with Daddy's family there. It was our first road trip since the infamous NC trip, and Mr. Mister did much better. He slept almost all the way there and we made it with only one stop. He was awake for more of the trip home, which made for a couple fussy points. But we found a great remedy: the Elizabeth Mitchell CD that I wrote about in my last post. He loves it and starts dancing the minute he hears it. At one point, he was upset and I put in the CD and he couldn't help but start dancing. It's so cute and I love having something else that helps make him happy.

We're home just long enough to unpack and repack and then Mr. Mister and I are heading off to Colorado with my mom to visit my brother and his family for a week. I'm so excited to spend a whole week with them. They have visited here, but it's been almost 2 years since I've been out there, so a week in the mountains is much needed!

No comments: