Monday, April 7, 2008

A New Do

This weekend Mr. Mister got his first haircut (not counting time I had to cut his rat tail off). He did a great job sitting still as Daddy cut his hair...giving all those hair cuts in Mexico is paying off! At first we used the clippers on the bottom and sides and just used the scissors on top, but it ended up looking like a bad 80s haircut. So the next morning we used the clippers again on a higher setting and cut the top shorter. We ended up with quite a pile of hair afterwards, especially for such a little guy. So here are pictures of Mr. Mister's big boy hair cut...but you can also see his rolls, which I love and which remind me that he's still a baby!






Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Hamons said...

His cutie baby rolls remind me of a Sharpei puppy, which I hope doesn't offend you!! Just remember I'm the puppy lover!!! :) It's so stinkin' cute!

It's amazing, too, how you can definitely see both you and Mark in that baby face!

hawleykj said...

So handsome! Thanks for posting these :) You guys did so well. I can't believe he didn't freak at the sound of the clippers.