Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A Tooth!

Actually 2 teeth! Mr. Mister's bottom two front teeth are just starting to poke through the gum. It caught us off guard. He was fussy the other day but I thought it was just the cold he was getting. That night when Mark went to feed him, he felt the sharp little edges poking through. It's so cute and I can't believe he is old enough to be getting teeth. Teeth today, college tomorrow. At least that's how it seems.

In other news, Mr. Mister has successfully eaten carrots and sweet potatoes with no allergic reaction and minimal spitting out. I tried avacado first, but that didn't go over very well. Actually, he didn't love the carrots and sweet potatoes at first either, but after I mixed them with his oatmeal, he ate them with no problem. I mean, who doesn't love pureed vegetables mixed in oatmeal?

1 comment:

none said...

awwww taking after his momma's love of oatmeal! (And his Aunt Lindsey's) : )