Sunday, February 27, 2011

Feast or Famine

I feel like that describes my blog these days. And it's mostly on the famine side. Sorry about that. February has been uncharacteristically busy for some reason. I want to try to be better about blogging just little every day things and not just waiting for fun pictures to post.

This weekend was so so so fun with a (somewhat) surprise visit from my brother and his lovely family. They flew in from Colorado to surprise my mom for her milestone birthday (Mom, I didn't know if you wanted me sharing your age with the whole blog world!). Sadly, she found out before they came, BUT it was still a wonderful weekend with lots of great time as a family of seventeen! Of course, it went too quickly. Pictures to come.

And to keep you entertained, here is a Mr. Mister original song for you. He sang it for us while strumming his guitar.


One bunny ran away.
Santa was coming to rescue the bunny.
A ram was there and died so the bunny didn’t have to die.

I know it's hard to imagine that set to music, but it was definitely funny and quite the combination of different stories!

No comments: