Monday, January 31, 2011

Another Way to Beat the Winter Blues

A trip to the waterpark in January. 

This weekend was our third year of meeting the PA fam at an indoor waterpark a little ways north of here.  It was fun time with family and so nice to be warm!  But I don't have any pictures.  My sister-in-law had a really cool waterproof camera that took still shots and video, so we left the picture taking up to her.  Maybe I'll get some of hers and post them later.

  • Mr. Mister was Mr. Confident on the kids slides.  He was a little too short for some of the bigger ones, but he was perfectly content going down the smaller ones a hundred times in a row.  Tonight after we got home, he kept saying, "I'm just a little sad. I miss the waterpark."  
  • Mr. Newton loved splashing in the water. He was super flexible with his nap schedule which allowed us time to all be together in the water.
  • Last year, I was pregnant so I didn't get to go down the slides.  This year I got to play a lot, thanks to the wonderful help of Grandma, Papa, Aunt J and Uncle C who help us so much with our kids!
Back to life here.  It's always hard to come home after a fun weekend!

No comments: