Monday, July 19, 2010

Strangers

We read a book the other day about strangers and talked about what Mr. Mister should do if a stranger tries to talk to him, offer him a ride, etc. Ever since then, he asks us all the time to tell him stories about strangers. Usually we say something like, "If you're playing at the pool (or park, backyard, Bass Pro, etc.) and a stranger says, Little boy, do you want to come for a ride with me what should you do?"

So the other night, as Daddy was tucking him in for bed, Mr. Mister said, "Daddy, if you're at the pool and a stranger says Big man, do you want to come for a ride with me, what should you do?"

We cracked up at him saying big man in place of little boy. I just love watching him make connections as he figures out this world!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Oh my gosh! My husband and I got a very hearty laugh out of this. Mr. Mister stories never get old. Big Man, really?? I love it.

Elizabeth said...

HAHAHAHHAAHAHHA