Monday, July 19, 2010

Little Fish

Mr. Mister has been a fish this summer. No matter how long he's been in the pool, he never wants to get out. He loves to jump in over and over and over and the vest he wears helps him be able to swim by himself. He even jumped in without it once and swam a little ways before needing help. I have it on video but couldn't get it to upload. Bummer. Anyway, it's been a summer full of swimming and I'm sure his brother will follow suit next summer! For now, he's just getting his feet wet. (pun intended)


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Greg and Mary Lynn said...

As always, love your pictures! So great seeing you all this past weekend.

One quick note - I can't load any videos to my blog anymore - but I started uploading them to Youtube and then just posting the link on my blog. It's a few extra steps (and you can alter the privacy) but nice to have videos posted again!