Friday, November 7, 2008

Boys and Girls

There was a moment at the park yesterday when I realized the difference between little boys and girls. After Mr. Mister had spent some time playing in the dirt and eating some, two little girls came over. One said with a disgusted look on her face, "Why is his mouth so dirty?" The other, holding her baby doll dressed in pink, said, "He wants to hold my baby but he can't because his hands are dirty." Oh man. If I ever have a girl who is really girly, I'm not going to know what to do! I loved looking at Mr. Mister covered in dirt, saying "Hi!" like nothing was wrong.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Is this entry coming from the girl who wore skirts everyday until 1st grade. Remember that cute "pilgrim dress?" And what about your cheerleading career?

Amy Brunner said...

Thanks for letting me know what I have to look forward to with my little guy :)