Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Sitting and Standing

Yesterday Mr. Mister sat up in the grocery cart for the first time. As I watched him hold onto the sides, I pretended that this was the one cart in the whole store with no germs on it. It made me feel better for the moment and then last night we went to Babies R Us to buy one of those covers for shopping carts that prevents babies from actually touching the cart. Anyway, Mr. Mister was so excited to be sitting up front where he could see everything and smile at everyone who passed by. I think he was pretty proud of himself. Then, 20 minutes later, he got tired of sitting up and started slouching to the side (as much as the safety belt would let him) and squawking every couple minutes. I couldn't do much but hurry to finish my grocery shopping. It was pretty funny.
Here is a picture of his newest activity...standing up on his own. He can't pull himself up, but if we stand him next to the couch or coffee table, he holds on and loves it.




No comments: