Thursday, March 27, 2008

Food

Mr. Mister has recently shown a great interest in what we're eating. Anytime I open something or he sees us eating at the kitchen table, his eyes get wide, his arms get tense, and he makes a grunting noise that I interpret to mean, "I want some of that." He can't eat most of what we do yet, but we have tried giving him a couple things. I let him put my apple in his mouth since he already eats pureed apples. He loved sucking the sweet juice but when he bit into it with his two little bottom teeth, he got the cutest sour face. I think it was really cold on his teeth. The other thing we started giving him is the Gerber Puffs, which are like cereal but are designed to dissolve quickly in a baby's mouth. He can pick them up and put them in his mouth but most of them end up on his bib or the floor as he is still figuring out exactly how to chew them. Daddy still tries to sneak him things like spaghetti and pretzels, but I think we're going to wait on those.

No comments: