Monday, March 25, 2013

February Fun Part 4 - Waterpark

I thought I'd finish my February updates before March is over!  Our last big event of February was our annual trip to an indoor waterpark with the PA fam.  It's always such a fun weekend with them and so nice to be warm in the middle of a long winter!

 I only got a few pics on my phone because we were busy playing the whole time.  The kids had so much fun. Mr. Mister was adventurous and tried some of the bigger slides this year.  Mr. Newton was happy to splash around and jump on waves in the wave pool.  And our Little Miss loved crawling and splashing in the baby area. 

 


And of course, Papa took the boys to the arcade before we left.  This was one of their favorite parts.


The day after we got home, Mr. Mister slept til 10am and took a three hour nap that afternoon.  I think they were worn out!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: